Using the custom tool is very simple. Just follow the steps that we are going to indicate throughout the configuration process:
1. Click on the DESIGN YOUR JACKET menu.
2. Choose the core jacket to customise among the 7 possible: Mao Leather Jacket, Biker Leather Jacket, Biker Leather Jacket with Studs, Oversize Denim Jacket, Classic Denim Jacket, Military Jacket, Men Military Jacket.
3. Check the quantity and size of the jacket and click on the design button.
4. Select the area to customise: Shoulder, Yoke Pattern Line, Yoke Pattern, Sleeve and Back.
5. Choose the accessory you like the most from the options that we offer in each area.
6. When you click on the accessory you may see how it looks like on the jacket, in our simulator. You may also see jacket’s final price updated, reflecting the accessory you are selecting.
7. You can test with the different accessories offered in each area until you reach your perfect jacket. Keep in mind that each area only allows the selection one accessory. If you select a second accessory, it will replace the first one.
8. Once you finish customising your jacket, you have the option to save your design, using the "Save Design" bottom. Add it to the cart and proceed to check-out.
Although the custom tool is very simple, if you have any doubt during the process, don't hesitate in contact us via contact form.
Can we help you customising your jacket? Do you want to see how your jacket looks in real time?
Online advice by Video call or WhatsAPP. Find out more here