The Rootz is a brand that commercialises leather jackets, denim jackets and other clothes. The client can personalised it's jacket through a custom tool (configurator) offered in our web site www.therootzlab.com. We make available a wide variety of accessories for personalising the cloth as you like. We offer multiple combinations and different designs for your clothes to be exclusive.
Using the custom tool is very simple. Just follow the steps that we are going to indicate throughout the configuration process:
1. Click on the DESIGN YOUR JACKET menu.
2. Choose the core jacket to customise among the 7 possible: Mao Leather Jacket, Biker Leather Jacket, Biker Leather Jacket with Studs, Oversize Denim Jacket, Classic Denim Jacket, Military Jacket, Men Military Jacket.
3. Check the quantity and size of the jacket and click on the Design button.
4. Select the area to customise, among the possible: Shoulder, Yoke Pattern Line, Yoke Pattern, Sleeve and Back.
5. Choose the accessory you like the most from the options that we offer in each area.
6. When you click on the accessory you may see how it looks like on the jacket, in our simulator. You may also see jacket’s final price updated, reflecting the accessory you are selecting.
7. You can test with the different accessories offered in each area until you reach your perfect jacket. Keep in mind that each area only allows the selection one accessory. If you select a second accessory, it will replace the first one.
8. Once you finish customising your jacket, you have the option to save your design, using the "Save Design" bottom. Add it to the cart and proceed to check-out.
Although the custom tool is very simple, if you have any doubt during the process, don't hesitate in contact us via contact form.
Can we help you customising your jacket? Do you want to see how your jacket looks in real time?
Online advice by Video call or WhatsAPP. Find out more here
We offer you a complete guide size with all the details to ensure that the cloth fits perfectly. Click here to access the guide size.
Our principal goal is your comfort with the chosen cloth and that it's finally what you expected. But we are concern that sometimes this doesn’t happen, so we accept the order to be return, as long as next requirements are fulfilled:
- The return should be made during the next 14 days once you received the order.
- The cloth should not be used.
- The cloth should be return in perfect conditions and with its label and original packaging.
Once requirements are met, we will proceed to the refund of the total amount in no more than 14 business days.
To formalise the return, you will:
1. Access the "Orders History and Details" section of your account.
2. Select the order from which you want to return a product(s).
3. Select the product(s) that you wish to return by checking the box next to its name(s).
4. Add a return reason to improve product and service quality.
5. Press on the button “Request the return”
6. Once the return request is sent and if it meets the deadline and the conditions, the shop team will send you an email with the instructions for sending the package.
You will be able to know, at any moment, the status of your request, in "My Merchandise Returns", accessible from the page of your account.
In The Rootz, the personalised process of the cloths is totally handcrafted. Once we receive your order we get down to work with the purpose of delivering it within 1 to 2 weeks. Sometimes this time can be delayed due to reasons beyond us. If that happens, you will be warned and we will confirm you a new delivery date as soon as possible. In that case the client will received compensation or can also apply for the product to be return.
If your order is a gift box or a Special Price jacket it will be delivered within 72 hours, starting on the reception day of the corresponding bank income.
Shipping charges are included if the purchase and the delivery of the order are located in Spain (excluding Canary Island, Ceuta and Melilla) Andorra, Portugal (excluding Madeira and Azores). We don't make deliveries to the Canary island, Ceuta, Melilla, Madeira and Azores. In case of order return, shipping charges will be paid by the client. Shipping charges are not included for international deliveries, with a 15.00€ cost (tax included). Next countries are included: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Holland, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Poland, Sweden, Vatican City.
1. Buy a gift box
Buy a gift box on our website. The first thing you have to do is decide what kind of jacket you want to offer: leather jacket, denim jacket or military jacket. In case of a leather jacket, you may also decide the type of leather - Premium leather or Light Leather.
Add the gift box to the cart like any product. Once purchased, in 48-72 hours you will receive the box at the indicated address (this can be your address or the address of the person to whom you want to give).
2. Offer the gift box and she customise her own jacket
Once the gift box is offered, the person who has received it will be able to customise her own jacket without additional cost, with the help of our online configurator, choosing among dozens of accessories which result in thousands of combinations. When she finishes customising her jacket, she must add it to the cart where she must include the voucher code received inside the gift box. With this action, the total value of the order remains at € 0. She must complete the purchase process until the end: registering on our website and selecting the address and shipping method.
3. Jacket manufacturing
Once we receive her order, our artisans will start working on the manufacturing of her customised jacket according to the design chosen.
4. Jacket delivery
Her customised jacket will be delivered in a period of 1 to 2 weeks to the address indicated in the order.
We are a starting up company, so we don't have children clothes yet. However, we are in a continuous improvement process and production, and we are working in this issue and try to make it happened in the next future. We will keep you informed!
Actually you can buy The Rootz through our web site www.therootzlab.com. If you have any other question, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to help.
We're sorry to see you leaving. Remember, your account is free and enables you to shop easily without having to enter your details each time you want to place an order.
If you’d still like to deactivate your account, contact our customer service through the contact form, mentioning your registered email address and requesting the closing of your account.
In the case that you cannot send us the email from your registered email address, you may send us from another email address but you will have to include in the email the following information:
- Your full name
- Your shipping address
- Your registered email address
Once we've confirmed this information, we'll deactivate your account and send you an email to confirm your account has been closed.
Do not hesitate to contact our customer service through the contact form